Job title: Program Intern at Ho Chi Minh City
Expected time to start: As soon as possible
Venue: MSD Ho Chi Minh Office
Management and Sustainable Development Institute (MSD) is a Vietnamese Non-governmental Organization established on March 05, 2008. From 2021, MSD officially becomes United Way Vietnam – a member of United Way Worldwide – the largest global network of non-profit organizations.
Vision: We envision a world of justice and equality, where all individuals and their families can achieve their human potential through good education, financial stability, and health lives.
Mission: MSD – United Way Vietnam is taking efforts to improve sustainable lives by mobilizing the caring power to the united partnership of an ecosystem for sustainable development.
Core values and principles:
- Live United
- Equitable Partnership
- Inclusion and people empowerment
- Good governance, transparency and accountability
- Innovation and Inspiration
Slogan: Live United – Creating trends, leading changes
- Mobilization: Mobilizing caring power, investment, and good practice for social impact.
- Solution: Providing the stop, comprehensive and effective solution services to improve sustainable lives in (1) Education for Development; (2) Income Mobility; and (3) Environmental Health.
- Development: Advocating for enabling environment/ecosystem for sustainable development.
B. ASSIGNMENT REQUESTS
- Assignment purpose: The Program Intern will support his/her direct supervisor and the team to manage and execute MSD’s program/project activities.
- Working location: Mainly in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Assigned manager and technical supporter: Directly report to and be supported/coached by the Program Coordinator, and/or Program Director.
- Supervision: Volunteers
- Main responsibilities:
- Assisting with project management tasks: Providing assistance to projects/programs of MSD throughout project/program management cycle (designing and developing plan, coordinating the implementation, monitoring and evaluation). Supporting event organization and communication tasks at MSD in general;
- Liaising with various stakeholders to maintain communications and partnerships;
- Documenting the projects and meetings, and providing updates/communication for projects in charge.
- Work plan:Workplan of MSD strategy
- Working in the professional, healthy, and dynamic environment of MSD;
- Learning opportunities with other MSD managers, leaders and experts;
- National and international learning or workshop participation opportunities in related topics;
- Monthly allowance: 2,000,000 VND/month for the full-time position.
C. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Graduated or final year of bachelor studies, in social science, management, communication, social works, or related fields;
- Experience with research activities and data analysis is a plus;
- High command of communication and presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Strategic thinking and analysis;
- Strong MS Office proficiency;
- Ability to work independently and professionally; good team work skills;
- High commitment to work. Being able to commit from 4 to 6 months.
Interested candidates can send inquiries or applications (including CV and Cover Letter) to the email: email@example.com with the subject: PI 2023_Name of Applicant (e.g: PI 2023_Nguyen Van A) as soon as possible before 23:00, 10/09/2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will give priority to early applications and will finish the recruitment when finding the suitable candidate.